Sunday, December 6, 2020

 (Disclaimer, I dont own anything related to Star Trek (R)(Paramount)(Tilttingpoint), this is an iniciative only for fun and info purpose only and is not intended to make profit, have fun)


(STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION) Hello everyone, I´m Ikaruss, I´ve been playing StarTrek Timelines decided to make this since I found a lack of info or guides about StarTrek Timelines for Mobile, and I think is a great game, I've been playing for about 3 years, I want to make a guide for free players to optimise their experience in this game with tips from my own expertice and some from other  sources, (previous double check). Enjoy

STAR TREK TIMELINES. THE FREEPLAYER SHRINE
Play Long and Prosper

No comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT SHUTTLE EVENTS One of the most annoying events I can think about are the Shuttle Faction events, as soon as you hit the 3 hour clock...